Here are 10 little things which will help you make the most of your time with us!
- Around 75% of you will experience “boudoir nerves” at some point in the run up to the shoot. This is completely normal.
- 100% of our clients get over these nerves and have an amazing shoot. They have left lots of feedback and this can be seen on our homepage.
- Our boudoir photographers are all females with a huge passion for what they do.
- We never share your images with anyone. If we want to use them in our portfolio, we ask first.
- We have two bespoke studios at our Edinburgh Branch with around 5 or 6 sets across them both.
- Teas, coffees & bubbly are all available on the house.
- There is free parking on our street meaning the studio is only ever 30 seconds from the car.
- We are 10 minutes in a taxi from both Waverly and Haymarket train stations. (See http://goo.gl/maps/kgDoZ and http://goo.gl/maps/USfDv for directions.
- We are slowly adding lots and lots of ideas for clothing to our Pinterest Board. Sign up and follow us here http://www.pinterest.com/EvolveStudios.
- Lastly, we are always available should you need to contact us. If it is urgent, use all channels! Out of hours the options are…- Email: email@example.com
– Private Message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvolveStudioUK
We can’t wait to see you 🙂
Suzi & Cherie x